Product Innovator Limited
Product Innovator Ltd. is the owner of Gifthing , a fast growing Hong Kong brand specializing in quality baby keepsake products. Our products range from commemorative scrapbook, calendar, growth chart, display frame, photo frame, album, and other lovely baby gift & premium, all of which are originally designed by our energetic R&D team. Targeting overseas market such as the North America, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region, we take pride in the novelty of our products and the flexibility of our business format model. Some of the services that we currently offer include product design and development, distribution and sales of OBM items and patent illustration.
For more about us, please find www.gifthing.com via Internet Explorer, otherwise via Chrome as suggested.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781293
What you will be doing
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and plans in line with the brand image and company goals;
- Responsible for product planning, conduct market research to identify market trends and opportunities, and to determine product positioning and pricing;
- Plan and manage all marketing, advertising and promotional projects and activities;
- Design, build and maintain social media presence;
- Develop and manage the marketing budgets;
- Develop channels and potential strategic partnership;
- Work closely with Product Design teams for new product development;
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
What you need for this position
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Management, or related discipline;
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in product management and/or product marketing, preferably in baby related products, and gifts and premiums fields;.
- Proven track record in managing product marketing and positioning;
- Experience of internet marketing, on-line shop, social media tactics is highly preferable;
- Experience in mainland China markets and/or Hong Kong is an advantage;
- Proactive, project driver, and result-oriented;
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, and fluent in Mandarin;
- Stationed in Shanghai and Travel is required.
Please send your CV, existing salary and expected salary in word file to email@example.com.
All personal information collected will be kept for employment related purposes only.