Sara Beattie Appointments pioneered the recruitment business in Hong Kong and has built its reputation of providing thousands of companies with quality and effective human resource solutions since 1964. Our scope of services includes staff selection, executive recruitment, temporary and contract staff, corporate training and one-to-one executive coaching.
Marketing Manager (Ref: 201785)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004827306
Our client is an ever-expanding, food and beverage firm that was first established in 2007 and has been continuing to grow and stay innovative ever since. They have some of the most prestigious and successful establishments here in Hong Kong and have over 300 employees in their Company. They strive to provide a first class level of service to their clients and offer a great night life, dining and entertainment experience.
They are now looking for a high caliber candidate that is passionate and enthusiastic about the industry and who has extensive experience in Marketing & Branding.
If you are a responsible and mature candidate, looking for a stable, goal-oriented company, then this opportunity would be great for you!
- Create and implement marketing Campaigns and long term strategies for the brand in order to drive market share & assist in company growth while reaching deliverable targets
- Managing online/offline presence of the brand
- Manage and coordinate all marketing activities including launches, events and promotions
- Conduct market research to identify market trends and opportunities for further business development
- Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or related discipline
- Strong sales & presentation skills, possess a can-do attitude to drive for excellence
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience in the F&B industry in a Marketing Capacity
- Resourceful, strong interpersonal and networking abilities
- Good execution and planning skills
- Native or Near Native English is preferable
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.