Asia One Printing Limited
Asia One Communications Group, the region's leading communication service provider, embraces 10 specialist business units with over 300 staff in Hong Kong. With an enviable portfolio of world’s top brands and corporations, Asia One provides complementary marketing solutions from creative design, printing, publishing, exhibition and event management, photo imaging retailing, premium sourcing, to art gallery. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are now inviting high caliber candidate to join our team.
Interested parties please visit our webpage http://www.asiaone.com.hk.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833368
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the different business units to develop a communications strategy, implement a range of insightful and creative campaigns that supports their different industries’ programme.
- Work closely with the practice on research and data analysis for formulation of current- and future-state scenarios affecting business success.
- Produce written literature for events and marketing purposes, ensure a professional standard and consistency across all outgoing communications materials; develop campaigns in reaching out to our target audience with these thought pieces
- Recognise gaps in communication strategy, design mechanisms, track effectiveness of strategies and provide solutions to close them
- Lead and motivate the team to work towards delivering quality work and achieving team goals
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism plus a minimum of 5 years of experience with 2 years in a management position, preferably gained in a 4A or sizeable company
- Must be an effective communicator, able to synthesise complex and diverse material into information that can engage our target audience
- Ability to manage all aspects of event management while maintaining the core brand objectives and strategy
- Strong people management skills and the ability to lead/drive the campaign independently while working effectively in a dynamic team and to take the initiative, prioritise plans, share and collaborate on ideas.
- Knowledge in marketing, developing strategic business plans and undertaking business needs assessments
- Energetic, well-organised and capable of keeping a positive attitude under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal English and Putonghua
Excellent opportunity for dynamic individuals to advance their career in solid communication channels.We offer 5-day work, good career prospects to the right candidate.