- Managerial opportunity
- Digital marketing experience
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a leading lifestyle, health and family e-commerce and services platform. They are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to join the team. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Director, you will be strategizing and developing integrated marketing campaigns in achieving the internal company and external client objectives. This involves overseeing the marketing budget, performing analysis and reporting on campaign effectiveness. In this role you will be managing a small team for marketing support, as well as post-sales marketing execution and delivery for external clients and advertisers. The ideal candidate will be a team player in working with internal sales, content and programming teams.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 6-8 years' digital marketing or agency experience, 2-3 years' experience in leading a marketing team
- Solid knowledge of internet and social media strategy and track record
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Cantonese
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Mindy Wong on (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MW 40386 www.ambition.com.hk.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *LI-SM
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.