Founded in 1996, Central Business Information Limited (CBI) is a global business Information company covering Hong Kong, China and 200 countries around the world. We offer a full range of services including Business Credit Report, Employment Screening Report, Land Search, Litigation Search and Individual Search for different business sectors and industries.
Our customers include the world's largest C.P.A. firms, law firms, investment institutions, commercial banks, news organizations and government authorities that have been counting on us for quality business information in many aspects over the years.
To cope with our rapid expansion, we are now seeking talented individuals to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918689
- Play a major role in developing and implementing marketing strategies for profile building and brand enhancement of the Company;
- Plan, manage and execute all forms of marketing, PR communications and activities for delivery of key messages to target stakeholders in order to achieve the Company’s overall objectives;
- Collaborate closely with operating teams and collaborative partners to deliver marketing and event activities in line with the Company’s objectives;
- Lead and supervise marketing collaterals development including bi-monthly journals, survey reports, etc.;
- Undertake ad hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor and senior management.
- Oversee and supervise the communications and design function;
- Monitor and control annual marketing budget for all marketing activities
- Develop and maintain good relationship with media and agencies to enhance brand and product exposure
- Manage agencies and vendors and supervise their performance
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategy including website, social media, eDM, SEM, SEO to increase brand awareness and equity.
- Manage and control marketing budget and expenses
- Degree holder in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related disciplines;
- Candidate with 5 to 8 years of all-round marketing experience in securities industry and financial markets is highly preferred
- Experience in PRC market preferred
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge in Putonghua is an advantage;
- Candidate with strong experience in PR and digital/ social media highly preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, strong sense of responsibility, a proactive team player and creative thinker