Excel Chinese International Limited
The Ascott Limited is a member of CapitaLand. It is the largest international serviced residence owner-operator with more than 290 properties in over 100 cities spanning more than 25 countries across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region. It operates three award-winning brands Ascott, Citadines and Somerset.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918706
- Develops and oversees marketing & communications plans.
- Plans and implements marketing strategies for the effective marketing of the organization with optimum use of the marketing resources to ensure maximum results with minimum wastage.
- Plan and organize promotional activities to increase brand awareness and business opportunities
- Assist in production of marketing materials including design, editorial, proof-reading etc.
- Anticipates and monitor market trends and digital marketing
- Plans and controls budgetary activities.
- Confers or consults with Department Heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on meeting customers’ expectations.
- Monitors customer preferences to determine focus of marketing efforts.
- Motivates, supervises and appraises staff’s performance in the marketing department.
- Provides guidelines and training to staff in the execution of their duties within the Department.
- Implements all advertising and PR plans of the company.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity, with 3 years in the property development or hospitality management environment
- Good command in both spoken and written in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficiency inDesign or Photoshop
- Experience in online marketing, social media, SEM
- Good analytical skills and Digital Marketing
- Able to work independently, Self-motivated, and well-organized
- Strong marketing sense is essential for this role