Bridgeway Prime Shop Fund Management Ltd.(盛滙商舖基金管理有限公司) is the first SFC licensed asset management company that focuses exclusively on shop properties investment in Hong Kong and major cities worldwide. Bridgeway provides clients ACCESS to prime shop properties that they cannot otherwise participate themselves.
Bridgeway (Originally HKBI 香港商機) was established in 2001 as the first business brokerage company in Hong Kong that specializes in small business sales. Having completed over 1,100 business sale transactions and built 78 retail businesses in Hong Kong, Bridgeway was the leading entrepreneurial advisory company with over 300 employees in Hong Kong in 2013. After a restructuring in July 2013, Bridgeway is now solely focused on fund management of prime shop property investments in Hong Kong and major cities worldwide in the future.
Bridgeway was awarded the 2008 HKMA Quality Award, which is based on the US National Malcom Baldrige Award and European Quality Award and is widely considered as the most prestigious award for organizational excellence and the highest business accolade in Hong Kong. Its leadership in promoting entrepreneurship in Hong Kong was evident by its many other awards, including the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Certificate, the 2006 Innovation & Creativity Award sponsored by the Trade and Industry Department of Hong Kong, the 2008 Top Service Brand Award by the Hong Kong Brand Development Council, and the 2007 Best Brand Enterprise Award by the Hong Kong Productivity Council.
Bridgeway was the sponsor of the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Report (Hong Kong), which is part of the world’s largest entrepreneurial study conducted by the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Bridgeway was also featured as business case studies: "A Launching Pad for Entrepreneurs" by the University of Hong Kong and “Taking Entrepreneurship To New Height” by INSEAD Business School.
Bridgeway is now licensed by the SFC for type 1, 4 and 9 regulated activities.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991924
- Formulate marketing strategy to strengthen brand positioning;
- Formulate and co-ordinate all kinds of marketing campaigns and PR events in line with the Company brands and product initiatives;
- Monitor and control annual marketing budget for all marketing activities;
- Sound knowledge and hands-on experience in implementation of impactful, cost efficient marketing campaigns;
- Liaise and negotiate with different media channels on production, media arrangement and brand building;
- Manage agencies and vendors to drive their creativity, efficiency, and to evaluate their performance;
- Manage daily and ad hoc marketing tasks such as artwork and collaterals adaptation;
- Analyze, recommend, formulate and execute digital/brand marketing campaigns through online platforms including website, social media, eDM, SEM, SEO, retargeting for customer acquisition and retention;
- Stay most updated on the latest digital marketing technologies and trends, identify possible opportunities to implement such new technologies into marketing campaigns.
- Degree holder or equivalent, preferably major in Marketing / Communications / Journalism or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5-7 year’s relevant experience in online and offline marketing in property, finance, luxury products or private bank industry;
- Proven ability and experience in acquiring Professional Investor/ HNW client thru the marketing activities;
- Proficient in MS Office, Photoshop and Powerpoint/ keynotes;
- Experience in digital and social channels including web/mobile user interface, organic and paid search, video, social, and email marketing is a must;
- A good team player with solid interpersonal skill to deal with both internal and external parties;
- Detail-minded, energetic, proactive and creative;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Pro-active team player; Good creative thinking and able to think outside the box.
Immediate available is highly preferable for this position. Please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary for application
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes