Sino Sound Holdings Limited
Sino Sound Holdings Limited is a regulated Precious Metals Broker that offers a wide range of trading technologies and services. People are the key to our success. We recruit quality people and offer top-notch training and life-enriching career opportunities to committed and talented individuals. If you share our passion and are interested in tapping the dynamic financial industry, we invite you to apply for the following job opening(s):
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994037
- Provide full spectrum of internal and external marketing support towards planned,
e.g. company materials production, execution and the production of marketing collaterals,
writing and editing support, social media platforms management.
- Carrying out market development and customer development planning,
under the COO to develop new business opportunity of investment products and
execute the action plans with sales team.
- Formulate, implement and evaluate marketing capaigns, including online and
office advertising, website design and operation and other communication activities.
- Evaluating market potential, preparing proposals and presentations for
new product pitching in PRC & Hong Kong market.
- Assist in promoting the company’s products, programs, projects and corporate image
- Promote investment products to existing and new customers in PRC and Hong Kong
- Provide market information and trading advice to clients
- Undertake ad hoc assignments or special business projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance, Marketing or Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in financial industry is preferred.
- Solid PRC marketing experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge of precious metal trading operations and good connections with
key chain/accounts are preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills,
has a strong customer development capabilities.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese,
Fluent Mandarin is highly preferred.
- Occasional travel to PRC is required
- Immediate available is preferred.