jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994627
Employer Ref. 27092BR
Your Next Challenge
- To support the Development Director and our leading specialists present Mott MacDonald’s capabilities with effect, engaging our target clients and securing project opportunities
- Create marketing materials in different media, including brochures, presentations and award entries
- To identify and monitor market information and opportunities
- Liaise with internal parties and external conference organizers on resources and artwork for events
- Through evaluating the effectiveness of marketing efforts, shape our future initiatives
- Manage and maintain the contents on the intranet and information bulletins
- Participate in ad hoc local and global marketing projects
What You’ll Need
- To be organized, creative, and self-motivated with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- The aptitude to engage with technical specialists whether among our clients or internally
- Good attention to detail
- Degree holder in Marketing, or other related business disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in professional services sector
- Proficient in MS Office and graphics packages
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and Cantonese
What We Offer
- 5-day work week
- Group medical insurance for dependents
- Top-up plan for MPF
- Multi-cultural work environment
- Learning and development programs
Interested parties, please click 'Apply now' to submit your application with full resume including your current and expected salary.
To explore more opportunities with us, please visit www.mottmac.com/careers.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
About Mott MacDonald
Mott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and has a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by a world-class expertise to deliver technical excellence for our clients. We are also named as Global Consultant of the Year 2014 at the NCE/ACE Consultants of Year Awards.
We have been established in Hong Kong for over 50 years. Our 500 employees work across multiple sectors covering residential and commercial buildings, transport, infrastructure, utilities, environment and project management. We aim to provide high quality management, engineering and environmental services to both the public and private sectors. Our best known achievements are the Hong Kong International Airport, the Tsing Ma Bridge and the West Kowloon Reclamation.
More recently, we have worked on the expansion of the Hong Kong International Airport with the 3rd Runway, the Hong Kong Zhuhai Macau Bridge, the infrastructure of the West Kowloon Cultural District, etc. To support our continuous growth, we are now looking for an experienced professional to join our team.