DNA Recruit Partners Limited
Marketing Manager (In-House/MNC/Financial Service)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995479
Our client with a diversified portfolio of businesses is now looking for a Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Office (In-House/MNC/Financial Service) for their business operations. Newly created role reporting to the Marketing COO, this person will be responsible for the marketing brand building and marketing analysis of the business performance and delivery of management reports.
- Report to Chief Operating Officer and Head of Marketing;
- Responsible for the planning and organization of all marketing and brand building campaigns in line with corporate business strategies;
- Manage and coordinate all regional marketing, corporate communications, website, promotion programs and events;
- Formulate, develop and execute yearly plans, strategies and budget for all marketing activities;
- Plan and develop effective promotion of customer loyalty / relationship programs;
- Coordinate with internal teams and external stakeholders in order to achieve marketing objectives;
- Implement and organize all branding and digital marketing strategies for various product lines;
- Monitor, track and study web analytics on web and social media platforms;
- Oversee HTML editing and maintenance/update of websites;
- Responsible for execution of marketing plans for product promotions and liaison with different media/channels;
- Manage the production and proofreading of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters;
- Perform campaign analysis and provide recommendations to track effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns;
- Supervise, coach and assist in the development of the incumbents of Marketing Department;
- Undertake other duties as from time to time necessary to assist in the successful operation of the company.
- Degree holder or above, preferably in marketing or related discipline;
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experiences, preferably in insurance, finance or banking industry;
- Solid supervisory experience in all-round marketing management including corporate communications, brand management, digital marketing, CRM, event management etc.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Dynamic, detail-minded with strong business sense;
- Self-motivated, team player, be able to work under pressure and in a fast pace working environment;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin Chinese is essential;
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
About the Company:
This leading sizable financial group is rapidly expanding and taking market share. They are building out a complex and specialized marketing department and offer great long term career advancement.