PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996822
Employer Ref. CV1301479633398
- To lead our lead generation and partner program marketing team to develop and implement marketing plan and programs to promote IT solutions and services to commercial and public sector in Hong Kong, China, and Asia Pacific
- Work closely with sales team to develop marketing programs for sales lead generation and to track the effectiveness of the programs
- Collaborate with various business units to develop thought-leadership presentation and materials to enhance company’s leading position in IT services, digital, cloud computing, data center and outsourcing services in different campaigns
- Create content and marketing programs that can generate new business opportunities, educate clients on new services and engage existing clients inan interactive way
- A university degree in Marketing, Business Administration Communications or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in marketing, communication, event management and public relations with solid experience in the IT industry
- Working experience in event/PR agency or media is an asset
- Competent in formulating business and marketing strategies as well as implementing them independently
- Excel in social, communication and leadership skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and possess excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Creative, strong business acumen and have good connections with industry experts
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Email : jenny.sn.ho @ pccw.com
Fax : (852) 2989 6309
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at http://www.pccwsolutions.com/public/Career/Career%20Event%20and%20Job%20Vacancies/
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.