Campfire III Company Limited
Campfire offers space in a well-designed collaborative work environment for young companies to develop and formulate ideas. Our creative environment helps working minds gather around to increase their knowledge and assets for their company. Our goal is to inspire creativity through the people, relationships, and ideas that the users encounter here.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996885
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Requirements of the role:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- At least 6 years of working experience in Marketing or related field
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.