Jebsen Home Tech Company Limited
With over 100 years of history, Jebsen Group enables some 200 of the world’s leading consumer, beverage, industrial and motors products and their brands to successfully market and distribute their products throughout the Greater China region.
Jebsen’s success has been made possible through our commitment to our partners, to our communities, and to our most valuable asset – our people. We offer dedicated and talented individuals the opportunity to engage with a family of premium global brands. Employees who pursue excellence are given a diverse platform that provides continuous development and career exposure.
People aspire to develop an unrivalled career in a diversified business environment are now invited to join us in the following position:
Marketing Manager (Ref.: D100)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998385
- Responsible for formulating overall marketing strategy in line with the development and business growth of J Select in Kong Kong
- Responsible for corporate identity and branding through effective PR and communications
- Lead the team to implement the marketing plans comprising advertising and promotions, VM, digital marketing, O2O marketing and social media networking to drive sales for both online and offline stores in Hong Kong
- Analyze marketing and business trends, monitor competitors’ activities and recommend adjustments to the marketing mix.
- Work closely with sales, retail operation and e-commerce team to explore new ideas to maximize brand & product exposure in the market
- Collaborate with partners to organize in store activities or joint promotions
- Manage the CRM campaigns to grow the member base and increase the sales conversion
- Manage budgets for the marketing activities, monitor progress, ensure the effective campaign to maximize ROI
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Marketing/digital field with at least 4 years' in managerial level
- Track record on leading and organizing events/press conferences
- Good connection with media and experience in executing public relation activities
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong creativities, problem solving and interpersonal/communications skills
For more information about Jselect, please visit http://www.jselect.hk/
Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to our mailbox by clicking apply now below or by fax to (852) 2882 4159.
For more information about Jebsen Group, please visit http://www.jebsen.com/ or follow us on:
Sina Weibo http://weibo.com/jebsengroup
WeChat ID: jebsen1895
LinkedIn Jebsen Group
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
At Jebsen, success breeds success.