HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.
Marketing Manager, Data Analytics (CSX7/20161201/AC)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921226
Employer Ref. CSX7015437191201
Deliver intelligence and insight across their customer base through advanced analytics, segmentation and modeling, created strategies to understand customer characteristics, behaviours, propensity and value and produce and present regular reports
- Identify and execute data analytics to continually increase knowledge of customer behaviors and trends across businesses and brands and meet the business objectives
- Apply data mining and modeling techniques to analyze around customer segmentation and customer behavior for retention, engagement and growth
- Partner with IT to drive long-term development of business intelligence and innovations such as Big Data.
- Participate in cross-team strategic project on customer analytics and business intelligence.
- University degree holder in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in database analytics and analytical marketing
- Proficiency in SQL, Tableau, and advanced statistical tool such as SAS & SPSS
- Solid experience and skills sets in data warehouse, business metrics/ scorecards, campaign analysis, experimental design and modeling techniques
- Strong analytical, business acumen, problem-solving and inter-personal skills
- Capable of work effectively and efficiently, meet critical deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.