MEDIA MARCOMMS ASIA is a dynamic and customer centric recruitment firm with head- quarters in Hong Kong. We specialise in Media & Marketing recruitment in Asia and take pride in our in-depth industry expertise. We promise quality, commitment and results.
Marketing Manager - Financial Services / Wealth Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995799
Our client is a FTSE 100 company with £71.4bn of client funds under management. As the leading Wealth Management firm in Asia, the company is expanding their reach in the region and are hiring for a Marketing Manager to help them achieve their sales and growth targets
This is a marketing centric role that will suit a commercially minded individual. As an integral part of the marketing team, candidates will be required to work with the company’s advisory team to lead the development and execution of individual (and Group) business plans and enhance both internal and external communications.
- Set regional marketing strategy based on Asia strategy and local requirements
- Working with individual Partner Practices to identify, plan and implement marketing opportunities to help them build their business
- Providing the framework to plan and evaluate events and marketing initiatives
- Formalising promotional relationships through negotiation and contract management
- Planning, promoting and organising corporate events and marketing initiatives
- Management of regional marketing budgets
- Establish and evaluate marketing campaigns including regular management reporting
- Create and own local strategies to increase awareness of the brand within our target market
- Work as a key part of the Local Management Team to shape and execute local business strategy
- Working as part of a marketing team that regularly shares feedback between locations to collectively grow as an Asia team
- Assume responsibility as a brand ambassador both internally and externally
- A degree in Marketing or a related discipline, MBA a plus
- 6-10 years plus experience in a corporate marketing role within an international firm
- Experience mentoring and leading a small team, overseeing communications, events and CRM functions
- Strong client / people engagement skills, able to advise the Partners/Sales teams on tactical marketing plans and able to contribute to bottom line results
- Assertive and results driven, with strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and a professional demeanour
Interested applicants should APPLY NOW and submit their resume in MS Word or call +852 3488 2238 for a further discussion.