jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835140
Employer Ref. HK116195
- US listed company
- Vibrant environment with a rewarding culture
- Lead core brands activates
Our client is a global renowned consumer health care leader with 65,000+ employees over the world and presence in 130+ countries. The company recorded revenue over USD 40 billion and is a key player in its category. The company has a wide range of pharmaceutical and consumer health product. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team for accelerating the brand development.
You will be responsible for planning and leading all marketing strategy for the core brands. Your responsibilities also include:
- Leading the team to build the brand awareness, managing brand marketing, digital and loyalty marketing strategy
- Managing agencies to formulate all the marketing and promotion campaigns
- Initiating and managing the implementation of the all round marketing activities, including new product launch, advertising campaign and multi-media
- Developing and sustaining brilliant connections with media partners to enhance brand's exposure on multi media channels
- Associating with top management and develop marketing strategies and plans in line with business objectives
You must hold a university degree and have 10 or more years of brand marketing experience in FMCG or consumer health industry. Experience with leading ethical marketing strategy for MNC OTC companies is a definite advantage. Strong business acumen and team management skills are very important for your application to be successful. Excellent command of written & spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English is required.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Anki Lau at +852 2919 6251 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK116195. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.