jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835518
Employer Ref. 507940/001
A leading International bank is now hiring for a Marketing officer to assist them on a marketing project. The role will be an all rounded marketing role supporting in communications, marketing materials preparations, events planning and management for the business.
About the role:
- Work with the business to create marketing materials and maintain them up to date
- Ensure all the product materials are up to date
- SharePoint - Manage the SharePoint for Marketing team and ensure that share information on events, marketing, media, and products
- Work with the team in event planning and logistics, site checks and on site event management.
- Plan and execute internal training sessions for department
- Producing goodies/gifts for client events
Ad Hoc Marketing Projects
- Work on ad hoc marketing project as necessary.
- Online survey - create, design online surveys as necessary and follow up on the results.
- Graphic brief / PPT brief - Work with the Graphic/PPT team to create various designed banners, brochures etc
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, attitude to learn new things
- Ability to multi-task while prioritizing projects and tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to break-down barriers, lead and coordinate cross-functional activities independently
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) , Cantonese and Business level Mandarin
- Ideally 1-3 year's of experience in the Banking industry or marketing function.
- University degree in Marketing or related discipline
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.