Gary Cheng CPA Limited is a reputed accounting firm established in 1998. With operations in Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Fuzhou, we provide our private and public clients with a broad range of services including Assurance, Tax, Advisory, Company secretary, Due diligence, Liquidation, Recruitment, Trading, Trademark and Visa applications. We are also a registered public accounting firm with the US Public Company Accounting Oversight Board ('PCAOB").
As an authorized employer accredited by HKICPA, we offer a pleasant and caring working environment, excellent prospects and generous benefits. Due to the continuous business growth, we now invite high caliber candidates to fill the following positions:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918179
- Coordinate internal and external parties in the execution of various marketing programs;
- Assist in planning and formulating marketing strategy;
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness;
- Responsible for preparing and executing marketing campaigns and materials
- Assist in ad hoc projects.
- Degree holder major in Marketing or related disciplines preferred;
- Candidates with related work experience will be preferred;
- Good communications, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Initiative, creative, detail-minded and well-organized;
- Proficiency in MS Office is preferred.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- MPF and medical coverage;
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive career prospect.
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” to send your full resume with your working experience, academic and professional qualification, expected salary, and date of availability to HR Manager.
Gary Cheng CPA Limited, 8/F., Richmond Commercial Building, 109 Argyle Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong. For more company information: www.garycheng.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.