Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922696
- Organizing event logistic events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions with effective distribution of marketing materials
- Managing the marketing materials, including brochure, factsheet, eDM, e-newsletters.
- Liaising with designers and printers
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in different media channel or any marketing related materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Generating & evaluating marketing campaign report
- Monitoring competitor activity & Supporting to the team
BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Excellent communication skill and organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
Willing to work at weekend exhibition
Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Email Marketing tools
Please apply with full career and qualification details, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager at https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25611&siteid=5325&areq=47911BR&Codes=D_JobsDB
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with confidence and used for the purpose of employment only.
About Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2012 global revenue of $3.9 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com.
Jones Lang LaSalle has over 50 years of experience in Asia Pacific, with over 17,500 employees operating in more than 80 offices in 13 countries across the region.
We seek to recruit a diverse workforce, develop and promote exceptional talent from diverse backgrounds, and embrace the varied experiences of all our employees.