Founded in 1956, Hong Kong Maxim’s Group now operates over 780 outlets in Hong Kong and China. The Group offers a diversified service comprising Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, fast food outlets, cake shops, coffee shops, Japanese chain restaurants and institutional catering, while providing a range of festive products, spanning from moon cakes, Chinese New Year puddings, rice dumplings to Chinese preserved meat. Hong Kong Maxim's Group also operates air catering services at 11 airports in China, including Beijing and Shanghai, through joint ventures.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for this position:
Marketing Officer (Cakes & Bakery Division)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992713
The incumbent will assist in developing and implementing marketing programs & product development for assigned product categories
- Assist in category planning, new product development, packaging, pricing & forecasting for assigned product categories
- Implement marketing campaign, including advertising, PR, media planning, social media & in-store communication for assigned product categories
- Assist in CRM planning, co-ordinate membership programs to drive loyalty, recruit new customers and traffic
- Work closely with operation team to implement retail programs & new store opening marketing programs
- Manage budget for assigned product categories
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, Media or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in retail, F&B or FMCG industry
- Good written & presentation skills and good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- With strong passion and drive in Cakes & Bakery, in-trend with market fashion
**Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Officer**
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.