A NEW APPROACH TO ACTIVE AGEING.
At The Kinnet our goal is to encourage Hong Kong’s ageing population to embrace an active approach to maintaining wellness.
Our centre brings together an extensive array of age-specific services, activities and facilities to nurture the physical, mental and emotional wellness of our clients. We believe that by approaching health from a holistic standpoint, we can have a dramatic impact on preventing or delaying the onset of age-associated disease in the future.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997416
- Develop promotional collaterals including layout design, copywriting and production
- Plan and develop social media content and activities as well as manage website content and updates
- Manage day-to-day operation on all social media platforms
- Support marketing events from pre-show to post event reporting
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external parties for implementation of campaigns
- Conduct marketing research and prepare marketing reports and presentations
- Any ad hoc duties
- At least 2 years working experience in marketing field
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of English
- Knowledge in AI and Photoshop is a must, with design knowledge is preferable
- Willing to work in flexible hours (working on Sat may be required when necessary)
Please send resume stating expected salary and availability; cover letter is required. All information collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.
We offer attractive benefits (including health care) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested parties please send your resumé and cover letter together with present and expected salary and date available to : Human Resources Department, The Kinnet LG – 3/F. No. 33 Hillier Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong or e-mail by clicking "Apply Now"