Opera Hong Kong Limited
Established in 2003 as a non-profit-making organisation, Opera Hong Kong is committed to enhancing the appreciation of the opera art in Hong Kong and promoting local music talents. In addition to staging operas and concerts, various educational and outreach programmes are also organised regularly to reach the young population.
Artistic Director: Warren Mok
Marketing Officer/ Assistant Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915723
- To assist in formulating marketing plans for organization’s productions
- To implement marketing strategies and conduct audience survey
- To assist in the production of promotional materials including poster, leaflet, banner and writing press release
- To maintain media database and line up interviews
- University graduate with a minimum of 3 years of marketing experience preferably in the performing arts
- Excellent communication skill in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiar with digital media for online promotion would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, team player, well organized and detail-minded
Interested parties please send your CV with cover letter and expected salary to Opera Hong Kong Ltd, Room 1907, Pacific Plaza, 410 Des Voeux Road West, Hong Kong (mark ‘Confidential’ on envelop), or by clicking "Apply Now" before 11 December 2016. *Those who had submitted the applications in Aug need not apply again.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.