jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917290
Employer Ref. BBBH21132
Our client is one of the world's leading retailers. They are now looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and detail-oriented individual to join their team to manage marketing and communications aspects.
- Mainly responsbile for the in-store promotion and all marekting events
- Liaise and networking with a range of stakeholders including colleagues, suppliers, press, and partner companies
- Write and proofreading copy
- Liaise with designers and printers
- Arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Monitor competitor activity
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent with at least 1-3 years' experience in retail industry
- Fresh graduate will also be consider
- Be resourceful, creative, able to handle multi-tasks and possess a proven ability to deliver quality work within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organization and negotiation skills
- Able to cope with a fast pace, dynamic and global operated business environment
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- High initiative and willing to learn
- Strong multi-tasking ability and attentive to details
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.