Marketing Officer - Life Style Consumer Electronics, up to 25K
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994150
Employer Ref. 3682100/001
A newly created headcount has been created for a world's leading products manufacturer and distributor based in UK.
Our client is an European company that focus in consumer durable products for household usage. Their manufacturing location are in Europe and over 40 distribution sites around the entire world. They have more than 50 years of expertise in this field. Currently they are expanding their business profile in the APAC region and is looking for a Marketing Officer to support their newly set up office in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Hong Kong commercial manager, this is a marketing focus position with sales support elements, job scope includes:
- Support manager in managing Hong Kong's key account and develop POS communication materials
- Monitor and manage in-store promoter or third part promoter agency
- Asset in sales administration work (preparing customer presentations, account order management)
- Track trading marketing spending and evaluate cost efficiency
- Actively support marketing activities such as promotion gift sourcing, agency recruiting, social media and local media.
- Maintain sales and marketing information in SAP system
- Degree holder in Marketing
- At least 3 years of knowledge in trade marketing, KAM and/or category management in the FMCG/Home appliance
- Independent; proactive character
- Strong command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Willing to learn and take up wide range of job functions
This newly created position provides junior candidate the chance to be exposure in both local, international environment and actively involved in 360 degrees marketing functions. Selected candidate will be able to enjoy an exciting career platform with attractive package.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk