Autism Partnership is one of the world's largest and most established Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) service providers for Autism Spectrum Disorders. Formed in 1994 in Los Angeles California.
We have been operating in Hong Kong since 1999, our Hong Kong office is a learning paradise for our students,over 10,000 sq. feet of space is dedicated to provide our students with the best learning envoirnment. We employ over 200 full time psychologists, therapists and supervisors in our offices which are located in 7 countries. Our Hong Kong office employs over 100 full time staff.
Marketing Officer / Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991505
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and plans, in line with our goals and define resources to support it
- Oversee the dissemination of the communications strategy across marketing vehicles (including PR, advertising, social media ) to increase business growth;
- Explore and build relations with different stakeholders and potential partners in joint marketing activities;
- Liaise with internal consultants and external partners and agencies to execute events including exhibitions, conferences, trainings and workshops; to provide advice on best practices, trends and emerging platforms in each of the key markets.
- To encourage, energize and supervise subordinates in various marketing projects to continue to lead and build a cohesive team;
- Conduct market research and analysis;
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or any related discipline;
- 3 year solid experience marketing field, preferably in people service industry;
- Hands on experience in press release writing, copywriting of communication materials, promotional campaigns, social media, website and event organization; or knowledge in psychology and SEN preferred;
- Excellent presentation, organization, interpersonal, communication skills and relation building with all levels;
- Pro-active, dynamic mind, can-do attitude, result-oriented, strong sense of responsibility, attention to details and able to handle multi-tasks within tight timeframe;
- Strong connection with schools and helping professionals highly preferred;
- Excellent in written & spoken Englishand Chinese a must;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word processing.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Marketing Officer.
Please state current and expected salary as well as date available.