About HKBN Ltd.
HKBN Ltd. (SEHK Stock Code: 1310), operating through Hong Kong Broadband Network Limited, is the largest provider of residential fibre broadband services (symmetrical 100Mbps and above) in Hong Kong by number of residential subscriptions, with a core purpose to “Make Our Hong Kong a Better Place to Live”. HKBN offers an array of world-class enterprise solutions, including broadband and data connectivity, voice communication, managed Wi-Fi solutions, Cloud solutions and IT advisory services, as well as a diversified portfolio of residential broadband and Wi-Fi access, communication and entertainment services. HKBN owns an extensive fibre network in Hong Kong, which covers over 2.1 million residential homes passed, representing approximately 79% of Hong Kong’s total residential units, and more than 2,200 commercial buildings. HKBN takes great pride in developing its 2,900 plus Talents into a competitive advantage.
Marketing Officer/ Senior Marketing Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919389
Employer Ref. JB-SO-MKACQ-311016
As a Marketing Officer / Senior Marketing Officer, you will be
- One of our Talents to support and implement the marketing initiatives of our Acquisition Marketing Department
- Obtaining massive training opportunities to gear up for future challenge
- Fully developing your potential and excel in Telecommunication industry
- Formulate and implement different marketing programs to drive sales and achieve business targets;
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure deliverables are of high quality and in compliance with corporate guideline
- Develop marketing collaterals and collaborate with relevant parties to ensure the smooth launch of marketing programs;
- Conduct post-program evaluation and collect feedbacks from various channels on marketing programs for continuous improvement;
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline with 2-3 years solid working experience in the field of marketing (with both Offline and Online marketing experience is preferred)
- Self-motivated team player with strong project management and interpersonal skill, result oriented and able to meet tight timelines
- Innovative and love to generate new ideas
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent commend of MS Office applications
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Officer
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
HKBN career opportunities can be viewed at www.hkbn.net/new/tc/careers.shtml.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.