Intercontinental Film Distributors (H.K.) Limited
INTERCONTINENTAL GROUP HOLDINGS LTD. - A leader in the local entertainment industry, managing a diversified scope of businesses including motion pictures distribution, home entertainment products distribution, advertising and marketing event production, cinema exhibition, electronic games distribution and consumer products. Due to the group's rapid expansion, a number of positions are now open in our different subsidiary companies for high caliber individuals who are willing to take up the challenges in pursuing their career in the entertainment industry :
INTERCONTINENTAL FILM DISTRIBUTORS (H.K.) LTD. (IFDL) is a Member of INTERCONTINENTAL GROUP HOLDINGS LTD. Established in 1969, IFDL is one of the top foreign film distributors in Hong Kong. It acquires quality independent productions from the US, Japan, South Korea, France, etc. Its recent hits include Paddington, Stand By Me Doraemon, No Escape, etc. IFDL has also been active in Chinese film distribution in recent years.
Marketing & P.R. Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778937
- To plan and execute marketing campaigns for movies (both Chinese and English)
- To liaise with media (including online and social media) for publicity, coverage and media-related promotions
- To pitch commercial sponsors for tie-in activities
- To invite press & celebrities to promotion events, e.g. Gala Premiere, screenings, mall events, etc.
- University graduate in marketing, communication or related discipline
- 1-2 years working experience in marketing or film field
- Good in written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is also necessary
- Creative thinking, outing personality
- Knowledge and interest in movies and entertainment is essential
Attractive package including : 5-day week, study allowance, medical, hospitalisation and dental insurance, free movie coupons and more.
Interested parties, please complete the stand application form with your availability, current and expected salary by clicking the "Apply Now" button; or fax to 2481 6594; or by post to the Human Resources Department, 27/F., Wyler Centre, Phase 2, 200 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.