T & S Quantum is a regional specialist professional recruitment consultancy in Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. We offer a comprehensive range of services: contingent workforce, temporary staffing, permanent placement, project-based workforce solutions, payroll solutions.
Marketing Project Coordinator (APAC Region)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915462
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Assist and support the Director and Senior Manager with planning, executing and tracking projects within the respective function.
- Take ownership of assigned projects to ensure the timely and appropriate delivery of agreed objectives.
- Work with markets to collect data to support all stages of a project or process development (pre-project, during and post-project review). Complete analysis of received information and make recommendations to the APAC hub.
- Perform administrative work to support APAC hub; ie vendor creation, sample ordering, shipping logistics, etc
- Calendar management and associated tasks, and ensure completion of assigned projects.
- Prepare and help providing support for presentations.
- Arrange and organize meeting held by respective Directors and Senior Managers.
- Secretarial support including minute taking and preparing PPT presentation material.
- Prepare/update organization charts.
- Arrange travel arrangement and diary management.
- Responsible for expenses reimbursement (concur submissions)
- MWB tracking and follow-up on cost center reporting.
- Ad-hoc administration and support duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good communication skills especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with different international cultures
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years of progressive work experience in project management/ office administration
Monthly Salary : HKD$20,000 – 22,000
If interested, please send your c.v. with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or fax to 3007 5881.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.