NA-KA-MA The Global Recruitment Business: The translation from Japanese centres around colleagues, a circle of friends, partners, and associates.
Nakama operates in the digital, creative, media, marketing, technology sectors with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. We recruit for contractor, temporary and permanent staff at all levels on contingent and retained.
Live Local: Think Global
We have a global network that helps relocate talent around the world from the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia every day whilst working with clients on an international basis from staffing to advisory services on a local and global scale. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Project Manager (Media Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915021
Nakama Global has partnered with a global media company who is currently seeking a target-driven professional to join their Advertising & Sales team to help manage and service their business’ clients needs/projects. Based in Hong Kong, the successful candidate will have a minimum 4 years of experience in the marketing/account servicing roles, have strong communication skills and understand how to deliver and manage projects according to clients needs.
- Work closely with relevant departments to lead the sales generation process (from pitching to delivery)
- Manage project costs and adhere to budgets
- Manage the project from start to finish, liaising with relevant teams to ensure efficient and timely delivery
- Ensure project is implemented according to planned timelines; ensure aligned coordination between relevant teams
- Analyze and help devise strategy to achieve targeted goals
- Degree in Business, Advertising or Mass Communications
- 4+ years experience in media, project management or campaign marketing
- Experience in media sales is an advantage or account management roles, knowledge of sales budgeting
- Native English speaker (with Chinese a plus)
- Enthusiastic, positive and a self-starter
- Can-do attitude self-motivated individual who works well independently or in a team
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the media industry is a plus
If interested, please apply below or visit www.nakamaglobal.com for other roles that might be suited for you!