MARKETING & PROMOTIONS OFFICER (Ref. No.: 1/MPOCG/1JDB)
Swire Properties Limited 太古地產有限公司
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997051
Employer Ref. 1/MPOCG/1JDB
We are now looking for a talented Marketing & Promotions Officer to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Assistant Marketing & Promotions Manager, the incumbent will assist in running a wide range of marketing and promotions activities for Citygate Outlets in Tung Chung. He / She will also be highly involved in assisting in the pre-opening marketing initiatives for the mall’s new development. Duties include but not limited to coordinating various in-mall events, preparing marketing communication materials, organizing sales-driven customer promotions and liaising with tenants / third parties for potential collaboration opportunities.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in advertising, communication, events, sales promotions, partnership, PR and digital marketing
- Experienced in working with agencies of different scopes such as creative agency, advertising agency, PR agency and event production house
- Good project management, interpersonal, time management and presentation skills, with sound marketing sense
- Creative, independent, well-organized and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English & Chinese
- Candidates with all-round marketing experience in shopping mall or retail industry would be highly preferred
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Head of Human Resources & Administration
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Application deadline is 27 January 2017. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
© Swire Properties Limited太古地產有限公司
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Swire Properties Limited 太古地產有限公司
About Swire Properties Limited 太古地產有限公司
Swire Properties has enjoyed over 40 years of success and growth. It is at the head of a family of brands and businesses of exceptional breadth and scale, including Island East, Hong Kong’s largest privately owned business district, Pacific Place in Hong Kong and TaiKoo Hui in Guangzhou, two of the region’s top luxury lifestyle destinations. We have built over 32,000 homes and our hotel brands have won much acclaim. With more than 4,500 employees worldwide, we pride ourselves in transforming the urban landscape, creating thriving communities and ensuring sustainable value for our stakeholders. Our creative culture drives our passion to excel and energises us to design inspiring experiences.