jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830587
Employer Ref. 201-17102016-01-EK
Our client is a rapidly growth global innovator in mobile video and photography apps, including proprietary facial recognition and virtual makeup try-on technologies. They are now looking for a talented candidate to join their company as Research Associate.
- Responsible for research work, daily industry news screening and write daily news summary
- Collect and analyze industry data and present them in graphical format
- Prepare presentation materials, assist manager in presentation as well as clients visiting
- Provide administrative support to the team like processing documents and expense claims
- Carry out other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Finance is preferable
- At least 1 year working experience
- Proactive, willing to learn, responsible, and enjoys working in a team
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Excellent languages skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manpower
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk