GATEWAY GROUP Limited
GATEWAY GROUP Limited is the leading innovative, dynamic and multi-dimensional company, providing services for global hospitality, travel and tourism management corporations. We specialize in brand building and brand extension for both leisure and corporate hospitality clients through sales, marketing, public relations, travel & tourism products and services representation throughout Asia. GATEWAY GROUP provides the professional and exclusive ways to support high quality and dynamic visual branding for our clients. Our representative company is headquartered in Hong Kong with branch office in Shanghai, China. To cope with the Group’s strategic development & expansion plan, we are now inviting high calibre candidate for the following position:
MARKETING & SALES SPECIALIST
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004982103
Employer Ref. MSS-JAN17
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Prepare marketing and sales promotional materials, including press releases, advertorials, websites and newsletters
- Deliver and manage all interactive digital platforms to drive brand visibility via Social Media channels (FACEBOOK, WE CHAT, QQ, TWITTERS, YOUTUBE, YOUKU.. etc.) for a variety of targeted audiences in Hong Kong, Greater China & Macao markets.
- Produce a monthly report on behalf of all clients outlining executed marketing & sales activities and market intelligence.
- Co-ordinate the Special Projects, Events, Meetings, Showcase and other marketing & sales related activities.
- Handle administration, accounting and business development tasks.
- Degree holder in Business Marketing, Management or E-Commerce
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant working experiences in Marketing & Sales, preferably Hotel, Hospitality, Event Management, Travel & Tourism industry.
- Outgoing character, independent, pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal approaches
- Strong administration, detail-minded, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in digital Interactive Multi-Media channels (MS Office, Photoshop...etc.)
- Good team player with creative thinking, willing to work overtime, self-initiative & motivated, result-driven plus effective selling skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge of business Putonghua is an advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration package, career prospects and overseas travel opportunities plus 5.5 working days (Alternative week) & bank holidays. Interested parties, Please apply with Full Detailed Resume, Present, Expected Salary and Date of Availability to below "APPLY NOW".
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)