Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation
The Leading Enterprises Acceleration Programme (LEAP) is a new initiative to further support the development of companies in Hong Kong Science& Technology Parks Corporation. LEAP is an ultra-tailored programme with one goal in mind -to turn elite startups into regional or global tech giants. LEAP nurtures select members of our Incubation Programmes and companies at Science Park, and prepares them for eventual IPO or M&A. Through a combination of business and corporate development, offered by HKSTP and industry experts in various fields, LEAP gives these exceptional individuals and businesses a chance to truly shine.
One of our member companies, specialized in e-commerce analytics and big data technology business platform, in applying innovations to eBay, Amazon, Alibaba and assist merchants to have strong business growth. The company pride themselves in innovative technology and is rooted from an e- commerce background, we are the winners of the Hong Kong ICT Best Startup and Best Big Data Analytics Awards in 2016. They offer online platforms for different merchants using our big data technologies so as to leverage a scalable number of machines to process huge dataset and to discover relevant data patterns for sub-section decision making for maximized return-on-investment.
Join them to get involved in cutting edge technologies like Spark, ElasticSearch, mobile applications and machine learning. They are looking for passionate and willing to learn software engineers in both front and back end technologies to expand into their team in BGC / Makati.
One of our member companies, specialized in developing and marketing big data analytics platforms for real-time bidding in mobile advertising as well as market intelligence in various sectors, currently has the following openings:
Marketing Senior Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916912
- To responsible for all marketing & communication activities for Greater China (HK, CN & TW) markets
- To execute the marketing plan and work closely with Design Team
- To supervise day-to-day marketing campaigns and programs
- To assist in copy writing for promotional materials
- To perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate in Marketing or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, eCommerce and digital marketing experience are preferred
- Regional marketing experience is an advantage
- Have proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese word processing
- Knowledgeable in social media skills
- Detail-minded, proactive, independent and strong team player
- Fluent in both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties, please forward your full resume in word format with salary expectation to us by clicking "Apply Now"
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.