Opportunity to be more than an employee
Starbucks Hong Kong opened its first coffee house at Exchange Square, Central in 2000. We value our employees as “Partners” and we as a team contribute to the great success and continual growth of our business. Our mission is to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one cup, and one neighborhood at a time.
In Starbucks, we embrace diversity to create a place where each of our partners can be ourselves. We always treat each other with respect and dignity. If you’re looking for another working experience with challenging role, you may find yourself a career in Starbucks. It’s not just a job, it’s our passion which inspire your life.
Marketing Specialist, CRM Campaign & Loyalty Program – Starbucks Hong Kong
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919129
Reporting to the Assistant Marketing Manager, you will work independently to implement marketing initiatives and loyalty programs within the Company in a timely & accurate manner.
- Responsible for planning and implementation of CRM campaign in a timely-manner.
- Prepare analytical reports on marketing and CRM campaign, analyzing customer behavior and monitoring market trends.
- Coordinate with vendors and internal partners to ensure seamless campaign execution.
- Plan and develop marketing materials to support campaign launch.
- Assist on ad hoc marketing duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Marketing related disciplines
- At least 2 years of marketing experience, preferably in retail industry
- Possess with excellent data analytical skills and attentive to details
- Creative, self-motivated, possess with strong communication and project management skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer you a career with Starbucks, a great working environment, a rewarding package, systematic training programs and employee benefits.
Interest applicants please send your application and resume including your current and expected salary to the Partner (Human) Resources Manager by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.