Marketing Specialist – International Architecture and Design firm
Redpath Partners Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916940
- International Architecture and Design firm
- Regional exposure
- Hong Kong based position
An International Architecture and Design firm is seeking to appoint a Marketing Manager with solid experience working within Architecture or Design industry.
As a Marketing manager you will working with an existing marketing team and will be involved in producing proposals, presentations, and other marketing collateral to support and promote the company’s brand. You should be able to develop strategies and activities to support business development activities and increase the company’s exposure within the market, as well as coordinate events and promotional activities together with regional marketing team.
- Degree in Business, Architecture, Design, Marketing or equivalent
- 5+ years of marketing experience working across Architecture / Design fields with solid ability of managing the marketing projects independently from start to finish
- Outstanding communication and organization skills with the
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Be a problem solver and a team player with “can-do”attitude
- Proficiency in InDesign is a MUST
- Previous experience working with CRM systems will be an advantage
- Fluency in English and Chinese with ability to prepare presentations and marketing collaterals in both languages
To apply, please contact Julia in our Hong Kong office at Julia(at)redpathpartners.com
Please email your CV’s Word format.
All applications will be dealt with in confidence.
For more live vacancies please visit www.redpathpartners.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Redpath Partners Limited
About Redpath Partners Limited
Redpath Partners is a recruitment agency that focuses solely on providing services to the Property, Construction and Oil and Gas industries.
The impetus to establish the business was born out of a belief amongst the founders that the industry is in need of a consultancy relationship that can act in 'true partnership'. This belief has been reaffirmed by the continual feedback from global property, construction and oil and gas markets over the last ten years, as well as from the professional opinion of one of the most experienced management teams in this field.
Partnership drives our actions and accomplishments, it is achieved through trust and total understanding of each stakeholders goals. It brings with it the power of all parties working toward the same outcomes.
With offices in both Australia and Asia and relationships spanning Europe and North America our ethos of partnering at all levels brings a unique sense of value and recruitment professionalism to the property, construction and oil and gas industries.