Marketing Support Manager
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992164
Employer Ref. W-F-10055083-MSM-G
The role of the Football and Lottery Marketing Department is to develop and implement short and long-term business strategies and plans to support the Club’s sports betting and lottery business. We are now inviting professional content specialist to join our team.
- assist in the planning and execution of football content promotion;
- work with internal departments and external media and content partners to generate high quality wagering content on football;
- provide editorial angle for football content promotion materials produced or sponsored by the department;
- check and ensure football content accuracy at various dissemination channels;
- handle copywriting of football promotion materials and
- initiate new content ideas to increase mass interest in football.
You should have
- a degree and minimum 8 years’ football content editorial experience with supervisory role in leading media or content provider;
- proven success in planning & generating high quality football and wagering content;
- excellent Chinese copywriting skills;
- passion in football;
- in-depth knowledge in sports betting and
- ability to work independently under time pressure.
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please fax/mail your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
The Human Resources Department
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.