Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780871
Employer Ref. 5001
Our client a well-established MNC is looking for high caliber to join their regional planning team.
We are now seeking for a MATERIAL PLANNER
- Master Schedule raw materials at manufacturing plants and buy/sell suppliers to meet global requirements
- Develop and maintain advance planning tool
- Execute SAP transactions to support Production Scheduling process when applicable
- Be responsible for implementing strategies and work processes in production scheduling and using metrics to achieve supply chain improvement targets (service level, cost, inventory)
- Support the S&OP Process and actively participate in regular supply review meetings
- Act as key resource of information for assigned materials
- Scrutinize the system signals and communicate the concerned parties for necessary clarification if necessary
- Perform other duties as necessary or appropriate to the position
- University graduate in Business related discipline
- Ability to influence essential
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in production planning and scheduling
- SAP MRP knowledge, Advanced Planning system knowledge is preferred
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK HERE to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Jason Wong +852 2986 1987
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.