Ladies' Recreation Club
The Ladies Recreation Club (LRC) is one of Hong Kong’s most sought after family-oriented sports and recreations clubs. Founded in 1883, it occupies a prime location in the Mid-Levels area of Hong Kong. While the LRC is well known for tennis and swimming, the Club has a wide range of other recreational and sporting activities as well as a spa. In addition, the LRC has extensive food and beverage facilities including a dining room, a family clubhouse restaurant, a sports bar, a cocktail lounge, a modern bistro, banquet hall and a wine cellar etc.
The LRC is currently seeking qualified applicants for the following position.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146225
• Handle daily ordering transactions
• Follow up and verify received materials
• Responsible for daily transactions log
• Ensure sufficient stock in the storage
• Conduct random checks on specific items on a weekly basis
• Be responsible of general administrative duties
• Ad-hoc duties assigned by Materials Manager
• F.5 graduate or above
• Relevant procurement experience, preferably in hotel/private club industry
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Excellent in communications skills, detailed minded and work independently
The Club offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Ladies' Recreation Club, No. 10 Old Peak Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong or by email.
All information provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.