Nestlé - the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night and throughout every life stage. We employ around 335,000 people in over 150 countries and have operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestlé believes people are the centre of our success. We are now looking for high calibre candidates who aspire to join the food and beverage industry for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998116
Employer Ref. 201701_MP
Working location: Yuen Long, 5-day work
- Ensure the appropriate level of stock to meet with the requirement confirmed by Production Planner
- Accountable for the stock cover in the item level to meet the basic planning parameter
- Closely communicate with Purchase Department ensure the supply of direct materials to the production planning
- Identify the materials exceptions and appropriate actions should be taken
- Check the material availability for the supportive of required production schedule and inventory control
- Prepare relevant schedules in time
- Diploma or above in Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in Supply Chain Management
- Results orientated, initiative and proactive
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency PC skills, esp in MS Excel (Vlookup, Pivot table) and Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge in SAP is preferred
We, at all levels, are strongly committed to the Company, its development and its culture. We practice what we preach and give great importance to training and development of people. We offer excellent career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package, comprehensive fringe benefits and wellness programs to the right candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to workforce diversity with opportunity for continuous development and growth to all employees.
Please apply in full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with your employment history, present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager by email at hr.hk@ hk.nestle.com. Please quote the reference no. and position title in the email subject and DO NOT apply via "Quick Apply". (All information will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purpose only. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed upon completion of the recruitment process.)