Materials Planner (JBSMP160808)
Avnet Technology Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146231
Employer Ref. JBSMP160808
- Purchase ordering, price gating and follow-up on schedule update
- Plan, execute materials requirements to suppliers, analyze requirements and reschedule plans
- Monitor inventory and review PO backlog
- Handle internal and external reports
- Coordinate with customer service and sales to work out the shipment plan
- Diploma or above in any discipline
- At least 5 years of related experience in electronics industry
- Experience in inventory management will be an advantage
- Good communication and written skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- SAP Knowledge is preferred
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Materials Planner
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed and will be considered as Materials Administration Officer
Interested parties please send your application together with details CV (including salary history and expected salary) to the HR Department at HKrecruitment[AT]avnet.com. Please quote clearly the position you apply for in the email subject.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided with be used solely for recruitment purpose. Unsuccessful candidates may be considered for other vacancies. Applicants who are not contacted within one month should consider their applications filed for future reference. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within three months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Avnet Technology Hong Kong Limited
About Avnet Technology Hong Kong Limited
Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology serving customers globally. For the fiscal year in 2015, Avnet generated a revenue of $27.9 billion.
Avnet Electronics Marketing, an operating group of Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), is the leading electronics component distributor in Asia. With its regional headquarters in Singapore, the company has offices in more than 47 locations in Asia. The company distributes semiconductors, interconnects, passive and electromechanical components to serve a wide range of customers including original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), electronic manufacturing services (EMS) providers, and small to medium-sized businesses, and provides associated design-chain and supply-chain services. More information is available at http://www.em.avnetasia.com