Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
MBA Six Months Part Time Internship - Research Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784516
Employer Ref. 138626
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $28.47 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.42 trillion in assets under management as of September 30, 2014, State Street operates globally in more than 100 geographic markets and employs 29,510 people worldwide.
HK office is located at IFC, Central.
State Street’s Asia Pacific Chief Administrative Office is seeking a research analyst for a six-month internship opportunity.This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a small, high-impact team with direct exposure to State Street’s most important business issues. This is a part time internship, 10 - 16 hours per week depending on availabilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct in-depth primary and secondary research to understand market developments and industry trends
- Critically analyze and interpret data to synthesize key drivers and business impact
- Produce high-quality research reports with actionable recommendations
- Present to senior leadership on analyses and findings
Skills / Qualifications:
- Rising senior graduate students in Business related, Economics or Finance or MBA student with a strong record of academic achievement (cumulative minimum GPA of 3.5 is preferred)
- Excellent research ability backed by strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and objectively in written and spoken English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work-ethic with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Expertise with Excel and PowerPoint