We are a well-established quartz crystal electronics component and precision frequency control product manufacturer in Hong Kong. To cope with our business expansion, we are inviting innovative and enthusiastic engineers for the following position in our R&D Department.
Mechanical Engineer (R&D)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780196
- Initiate and develop automation or machine applying on products or processes.
- Develop, test and evaluate from conceptual design to production.
- Involve in research on new technology, system modeling and realization.
- Follow up and solve problem of mechanical design issues.
- Commit to project schedule and prepare relevant project documents.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Solid experience in automation and mechanism design.
- Proficiency in use of Solidworks & AutoCAD.
- Knowledge and experience in PLC programming will be a definite advantage.
- Self-initiative, good communication and teamwork skills.
- Commit to project schedule and willing to work under pressure.
- Project management experience is preferred but not essential.
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-days work, bank holiday, medical scheme and year-end bonus to the right candidates. Interested parties please send detail resume and statement addressing the selection criteria with expected salary.