NTT Communications (NTT Com), established in 1999 in Tokyo, is a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT Group, the top ranked telecommunications company in the Fortune Global 500 list. NTT Com provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including leading global tier-1 IP network, Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching over 190 countries, and over 150 secure data centres. NTT Communications’ solutions leverage the global resources of NTT Group companies including Dimension Data, NTT DOCOMO and NTT DATA.
NTT Com Asia is the East Asia headquarters of NTT Communications, responsible for managing Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Korea markets and its’ wholly owned subsidiary HKNet in Hong Kong. We provide global network, IP connectivity, data centre, cloud, enterprise hosting, e-commerce solutions and managed services for enterprises in the region.
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/nttca
Mechanical Engineer (Ref: JDB/JN-OPS/SOPS/DCIM-201611069)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994170
Data Center Management
- Perform data analysis on systems performance in order to predict and prevent systems from failing
- Perform and support capacity management on critical components to ensure system efficiency and to improve PUE
- Support change management to ensure changes will not disrupt operation
- Support risk management to ensure all risk are considered during operation
Policy & Procedures
- Establish and maintain operating and emergency procedure to standardize front line operation in maximize operation efficiency across all NTT site
- Provide continuous recommendation to improve the efficiency for operation process
- Restore operation to the normal state in the timely manner with considerations on operational risk
- Perform root cause analysis on failures to prevent similar failures in the future
- Support annual internal / external audit activity to ensure we are in line with their respective requirements
- Bachelor's Degree of Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or related discipline. Chartered Engineer preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in mechanical engineering which 3 years are mission critical facilities.
- Candidates with more years of experience may be considered to senior team head role.
- Understanding of operation planning for DC facilities, Asset and Risk management of DC product / services
- Experience in mechanical system maintenance and operation preferred.
Free shuttle bus service: To and from Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon Tong, Tsuen Wan, Tsuen Wan West, Central and Tin Hau MTR Station.
Fringe Benefits: Double Pay + Discretionary Bonus, 5-day work, OT Pay, Birthday Leave, Flexible Working Hours, Medical & Dental Insurance, Fitness and Game Centre and comprehensive training allowance, etc.
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with job reference number, availability, present and expected salary to us by clicking the Apply Now button.
By fax 2110 9088
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidential and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
All information on unsuccessful candidates will be deleted from our files within 12 months.