jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835816
Employer Ref. 3681780/001
The media team handles the relationships with both offline and online press. They also manage the company's Public Relations strategy in Asia and work with client's Corporate Communications teams.
One of the most innovative company to support the key businesses of Investment Banks. Our client's platform provides a consistent management framework across Equity Capital Markets, Fixed Income, Investment Banking and Sales, Trading & Research.
- The media team handles clients relationships with both online & offline press. They also manage the company's Public Relations strategy in Asia and work with client's Corporate Communications teams.
- They take requests and provide relevant reports to the media, highlighting trends and banking performance. They also work with journalists to create stories and content.
- The Media team works closely with the Head of Marketing and other marketing team members via PR, such as press releases, events/conferences, interviews etc.
- The Media Relations Manager is involved in raising the brand awareness through all media channels.
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English
- Experience working with media
- Worked in a client facing position
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Understanding of financial markets
- Presented in front of groups
- Experience in Public Relations is desirable
- An understanding of how businesses operate and make decisions
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent presentation skills
- PC literate with excellent MS office skills
- Ability to contribute to meetings effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Excellent exposure and attractive package
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Samantha Ng on +852 3412 4879
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk