At Pfizer, we apply science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to set the standard for quality, safety and value in the discovery, development and manufacturing of medicines for people and animals. Our diversified global health care portfolio includes human and animal biologic and small molecule medicines and vaccines, and many of the world's best-known consumer products.
Medical Affairs Associate, Oncology (12-Months Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914822
Employer Ref. 1043045
Reporting to the Hong Kong Oncology Medical lead, the Medical Affairs Associate (MAA) is the key scientific expert for providing scientific support for internal and external customers for oncology and its product(s), and thereby acts as an essential medical contributor to the successful commercialization of products, activities and services of Pfizer.
- Provide medical inputs/advices/supports to different medical functional groups and Marketing Department to optimize brand strategy and performance.
- Provide scientific and administrative support for Named Patient and Compassionate Use Programmes.
- Provide scientific and event management support for medical activities in the region in alignment with local medical strategies (e.g., advisory boards, CMEs).
- Establishes and develops professional relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs), healthcare professionals (HCPs) and investigators to expand advisory and educational partnership opportunities.
- Prepare disease and product educational materials and provide training to HCPs and internal stakeholders (e.g., new hires, sales representatives).
- Forward internal and external medical information inquiries of Pfizer products to relevant medical information colleagues to handle.
- Act as a primary medical reviewer on promotional materials and activities to ensure they comply with local and international standards and legal requirements.
Education AND Experience
- Bachelor Degree or above in Medical Sciences e.g. Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Pharmacology or related fields
- Good understanding of the international and local pharmaceutical business and marketing practices
- Event management experience is a plus
- Strong sense of compliance
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Customer focus
- Self-starter and a result-driven individual who can multi-task effectively
- Able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Good computer usage