Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Limited (“Blue Cross”) is a member of The Bank of East Asia Group. With over 45 years of operational experience in the insurance industry, Blue Cross provides a comprehensive range of products and services, including medical, travel, and general insurance, which cater to the needs of both individual and corporate customers.
In order to cope with the rapid growth of the Company, we are now inviting self-motivated and competent individuals to apply for the following position:
Medical Claims Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782579
- Processes Inpatient and outpatient claims application
- Reachs benchmark of claims processing volume of turnaround time
- Handles enquiries from both internal and external customers
- Diploma or above
- At least 1 year's relevant experience in the insurance industry
- Independent, self-motivated, a good team player and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
* Candidate with more experience will be considered as “Senior Medical Claims Assistant”.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please mark "Private & Confidential" on the envelope/e-mail in submitting your full resume covering specific achievements, availability, present and expected salary to HR Department of Blue Cross (Asia-Pacific) Insurance Ltd, 29/F, BEA Tower, Millennium City 5, 418 Kwun Tong Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or Fax 3608-2918 or via E-mail email@example.com.