Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide — the health behavior experts of Ogilvy & Mather (www.ogilvy.com) — committed to creativity and effectiveness in healthcare communications, everywhere. With 60 offices across 33 countries, Ogilvy CommonHealth Mind Resource plays a prominent role in healthcare communications in Hong Kong, the Greater China and APAC Region. We provide marketing services including brand identity and development, clinical trial recruitment, digital/interactive services, direct-to-consumer, direct-to-patient, global integration, managed care marketing, market research and analytics, media planning and buying, medical advertising and promotion, medical education, public affairs and relations, relationship marketing, and strategic consulting. The network also offers scientific communications and publications services through a wholly owned separate legal entity.
Medical Content Specialist (Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834968
- Generate fresh ideas for content across a wide range of healthcare topics and medical products
- Produce well-researched, well-written stories for print and digital platforms (e.g. press materials, columns, newsletters and social feeds) and ensure the materials are in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Research, collect and analyze medical information for marketing programs
- Provide scientific / medical support and training to client servicing team
- Degree/Master holder in Medicine/Pharmacology/Science/Journalism/Linguistics/Marketing
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of reporting and editorial experiences
- Relevant experience as a medical writer or a background in the biopharmaceutical or healthcare industry is an asset
- Ability to understand and interpret medical regulations, clinical and scientific data and present that information in a clear, concise, and scientifically accurate manner in a range of formats
- Demonstrated knowledge of biopharmaceutical research, drug development, international regulations and good clinical practices is a plus
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English & Chinese, proficient in Putonghua is an advantage
- Proactive with a pleasant and helpful personality, mature, stable and a good team player
- Ability to produce quality and creative work independently, meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced and multitasking environment
- A motivated self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
We offer 5-day work with attractive salary, fringe benefits and good career prospects to the right candidates.
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.