Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Hong Kong) Limited
Takeda is a research-based global company with its main focus on pharmaceuticals. As the largest pharmaceutical company in Japan and one of the global leaders of the industry, Takeda is committed to strive towards better health for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
For more than 230 years, Takeda has been transforming itself, broadening its therapeutic expertise and geographic outreach. With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health. Takeda is a rapidly growing and energetic corporation that attracts and retains well-qualified personnel from all over the world.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited: www.takeda.com
Takeda Consumer Healthcare Company: www.takeda-kenko.jp
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914474
- Align with the organization’s business strategy and objectives, lead medical affairs department to develop the HK medical strategy.
- Manage a professional and business-related interactions with a variety of individuals both within and outside the company, including physicians, industry organizations and KOLs to achieve commercial objectives.
- Provide medical and scientific support for all licensed pharmaceutical products to support customer needs, marketing goals, medical issues as well as the ongoing activities related to the safety and efficacy of these products.
- Defining and validating the medical and scientific content of information provided to the medical fraternity with the aim of maximizing their scientific and commercial impact.
- Ensure compliance with global Takeda/FDA healthcare guidelines and local regulations in China.
- Ensure compliance with local/global safety responsibilities.
- Assist the Corporate and Public Affairs Director in handling media issues, particularly those medically related.
- Assists and enhances the generation of high quality, impactful publications and collateral material that conform to the appropriate standards and regulations.
- Provides clinical input to the Development teams.
- Supports implementation of pre-launch studies for PI and site selection.
- Compliance: Ensure product on Chinese market comply with all applicable laws.
- Medical Doctor Degree or Masters degree (or equivalent) in a business related discipline or equivalent in Science, Clinical, Medicine
- More than 12 years medical affairs experience in pharmaceutical companies;
- At least 5 years experience in manage sizeable team;
- Experienced in clinical trial and other medical affairs.
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Has strong interpersonal skills for interaction with physicians and clients.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and demands concurrently.
- Has a proven track record of accomplishing objectives in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills & management skills;
- Fluent in English both in oral & written;
Interested parties please apply in confidence with full career details, salary history, expected salary and a contact number, and email your application to us by quoting the reference number on the application letter and the email subject.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and will only be used for recruitment purposes at the Takeda Pharmaceuticals Group. Applicants who are not contacted within two months after the application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful.