Medical Laboratory Technician
Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919567
Employer Ref. JDB-MLT201410
- To work as a professional medical lab technicians/technologists according to the Code of Practice, SPCM.
- To monitor and check the quality control of daily runs and participate in the QC programs
- Address outstanding problems carried over from the previous shift, including the Outstanding List for the workstation.
- Maintain a level of knowledge that will enable adequate commenting on all results.
- Registered MLT Part I or II
- Higher Diploma / BSc in Biomedical Science or equivalent
- Shift duty is required
- Work experience in Haematology/ Microbiology/Clinical Chemistry is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited, 3/F, Skyline Tower, 39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
About Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited (QHMS), Hong Kong, became part of Bupa, an international healthcare group, in October 2013. QHMS' operations span diagnostics, primary healthcare and day care specialties. With roots tracing back to 1868, QHMS serves the community through a network of around 100 multi-specialty centres and over 500 affiliated clinics offering Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Diagnostics & Imaging, Dental, Physiotherapy services, etc. It also operates a private nursing agency. QHMS is the largest provider of healthcare services to corporates in Hong Kong. In 2014, the Group recorded more than 2.9 million healthcare visits. QHMS continues to extend its existing portfolio into high end specialty services.