Hong Kong Laboratory Co., Limited
Hong Kong Laboratory Co., Limited (HKLAB) is looking for excellent and professional bio-medical professionals to join us. As the market is growing fast, we would like to invite you to take up a higher level of career in HKLAB. Since we have our own business culture and management character, staff of our company may become the shareholder as his/her career goes on.
HKLAB is a company has an integrated and strict system, which makes us a competitive laboratory in Hong Kong. We offer professional training courses in Bio-medical, Molecular Diagnosis and Life Science. Fresh graduates are welcomed to join us for their better future and career and chances to learn more. Our goal is to help the young staff to define their career goal and the senior to strive their excellency in services.
Medical Laboratory Technologist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830984
- Carry out routine molecular tests and assist molecular assays development
- Perform maintenance and calibrations of laboratory equipment
- Ensure good laboratory practices (GLP) and standard operation procedure (SOP)
- Assist in technical and administrative duties when required
- Participate in-house and external training as required
- Undertake other duties as assigned
- Have a degree/diploma/certificate in bio-medical, medical laboratory science, or equivalent
- Be a registered MLT part I / II at HKMLT Broad with a valid practicing certificate plus not less than 2 years relevant experience is preferred
- Strong sense of responsibility, hardworking and with initiative attitude
- Have good communication, interpersonal skills and able to write /speak English and Chinese
- Shift duty (not overnight) is required, 5.5 days per week, immediately available is preferred
We offer attractive salary and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full CV and expected salary to receive application via email, complete the details below. More details for salary and job duties will be talked in interview.
All information collected will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.